Before I shove my contact info in your face gratuitously, make sure you've read the FAQ first. Not to be a dick, but if you contact me with a question that's already on the FAQ, I'm gonna either ignore you OR just send you a link to the FAQ, so you may as well read that first. (Note: I'll probably ignore you)
Here's the FAQ in case you've missed it.
If you've got an issue with an online order, and only online orders, hit us up at store AT alfredoafro DOT com.
If you've just got issues, play video games.
Once in a great while something does slip through the cracks. That's when we get some e-adhesive and fix it. Somehow.
- Bugs on the site will probably creep up... y'know, since we're new and all. If you find a bug, please provide a screenshot of the bug and the version of the browser you're using. (Go here to learn how to take a screenshot) If you're using Internet Explorer 7 or below, I'm probably going to suggest that you upgrade your browser.
- Seriously, upgrade your browser. Chome, Firefox, Safari, Opera - try them all. It's like Pokemon but without the crappy intro music.
- I've got a lot going on with other projects, and by that I mean Psychostick. While working on this site, I also tour in a band across the country, record albums, design websites, etc. That means I'm a busy guy. If you contact me and don't hear back, please understand I'm swamped.
- I always appreciate fanmail.
- Comic suggestions are appeciated! If I use 'em I'll credit you and everything. Understand that I'm very picky and will probably "tweak" your suggestion to my liking or reject your idea altogether. Hey, what can I say, I'm a jerk and you probably need to bathe in a tub full of skittles.
- If you want to e-mail me because a comic or news post offended you, feel free. Keep in mind though that I'll probably laugh at it and throw it away or exploit the e-mail in a news post/twitter post/toilet bowl. You have been warned.
- The comics are based off of ideas and SOME incidents that happen to us, not always.
- If a comic is late, it's late. I'm busy.
- Psychostick questions should be directed to Psychostick's contact page.
- Advertising on the site can be arranged - contact us with an offer and we'll haggle or whatever.
- The name "Alfredo Afro" and it's content is NOT racial or intolerant. Seriously. If you honestly think that it is, you're... very dumb.
Here's the e-mail address.
rob AT alfredoafro DOT com